Orange Egg Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind

Go down

The Fate

Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Vote_lcap100%Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Vote_lcap0%Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Vote_lcap0%Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Empty Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind

Post  Shin Mon May 21, 2012 6:09 pm

My computer recently died on May 20th 2012. A few pieces of hardware were fried, and I found it cheaper to actually transfer surviving specs into a somewhat "shitty" computer to make it good. One of the things that were fried in my old computer(made by ibuypower, do not recommend) was my hard-drive. I don't keep my Left Behind files on a USB drive, or a drop box. But on my now dead hard drive. I now have no way of extracting the files from it onto this new computer and have lost all confidence and inspiration to keep on working on Left Behind because of this. But since I have gotten a few regulars by this point, I have chosen to allow YOU guys to choose what will happen, instead of letting me decide by my self. There is a poll, and you have three options.

1. I abandon Left Behind to begin work on a new project with new inspirations and confidence
2. I decide to recode Left Behind from scratch, which may take some time to get all the models inside, etc.
3. I take the clunky mess that is known as the server version and decide to use it as a fairly weak and probably scattered base for Left Behind.

I would prefer to do #1, but as I said it is all in your guys hands to choose what I do.

Vote now.
Shin
Shin
Developer
Developer

http://wheatonmyshin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind Empty Re: Let's Decide The Fate of Left Behind

Post  Shin Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

#1 won
Shin
Shin
Developer
Developer

http://wheatonmyshin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down