Orange Egg Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Skin Requests here

3 posters

Go down

Personal Skin Requests here Empty Personal Skin Requests here

Post  Shin Sun May 13, 2012 12:46 am

If you want to have a personal skin JUST for your character, please link me to the garrysmod.org file. It will not have any special stats. If you want a message when you put it on, tell me and I can arrange that.

Post requests in this thread here! Remember, the skin is ONLY for your character!
Shin
Shin
Developer
Developer

http://wheatonmyshin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Personal Skin Requests here Empty Re: Personal Skin Requests here

Post  James DaWilliams Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 pm

I would like to Request The Counterstrike Gasmask playermodels.. I'm not sure how this works... Actually I prefer a Police Uniform if that is humanly possible

James DaWilliams
Mexican Foreigner
Mexican Foreigner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin Fri May 18, 2012 8:40 pm

James DaWilliams wrote:I would like to Request The Counterstrike Gasmask playermodels.. I'm not sure how this works... Actually I prefer a Police Uniform if that is humanly possible
This is a good example of a bad request. Police uniforms are already in, they should be fixed in the beat. I won't give you stuff like CSS models, more like casual clothing personal models on GMOD.org
Shin
Shin
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  James DaWilliams Fri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Shin wrote:
James DaWilliams wrote:I would like to Request The Counterstrike Gasmask playermodels.. I'm not sure how this works... Actually I prefer a Police Uniform if that is humanly possible
This is a good example of a bad request. Police uniforms are already in, they should be fixed in the beat. I won't give you stuff like CSS models, more like casual clothing personal models on GMOD.org

This is a good a example of a complete D bag who doesn't understand that not everyonoe who post's here knows the circumstances of changing thier playermodel.

Edit: This is a good example of being banned for a few days for admin disrespect

Last edited by Shin on Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is a good example of admin editing)

James DaWilliams
Mexican Foreigner
Mexican Foreigner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm

James DaWilliams wrote:
Shin wrote:

This is a good a example of a complete D bag who doesn't understand that not everyonoe who post's here knows the circumstances of changing thier playermodel.

This is a good example of me laughing behind my computer screen, not giving a fuck about what James DaWilliams just said.
Shin
Shin
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Personal Skin Requests here Empty Re: Personal Skin Request

Post  fattony2 Fri May 18, 2012 9:55 pm

A Sam Fisher skin, for them spy looks. Good for raiders that are more stealthy.
fattony2
fattony2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum